Gary Sheffield Needs to be booed UPDATE!

You may remember that I said Gary Sheffield needs to be booed during Gary's slump before going on the Disabled List.

Well now he is back, hit a home run, and tonight went 4-5 with the game winning RBI.

And do you know why? BECAUSE I BOOED HIM LIKE CRAZY on Tuesday.

I was sitting 9 rows back, just ripping into Gary. Booing him, asking him how much Sheff/chef hats were going for on Ebay, and, of course, screaming for Ryan Raburn to pinch hit for him. And what did Gary do? He hit a home run in my face. Everyone around me was point at me and laughing. One lady even told me "Now, say your sorry."

As if I cared. All I was doing was proving my point. I got in Gary's head.

So yeah, I will take credit for the recent good play of Gary Sheffield. He can prove me wrong with every base hit if he wants. But I really believe I got a little in his head.

Gary could carry this team if he wanted to. We need him to get hot now more than ever.

UPDATE: HA! FSN just interviewed Gary and they asked him a question about the fans. He responded, "yeah i heard that they were getting on me a little bit, but if I play well, they will come around." Clearly he is talking about me :)

0 comments: