Changes to Put It in Stone!!

I am happy to announce that Put it in Stone is growing!

The blog now has 2 more writers! And as a result of growing content, we will be growing in coverage as well. So far I have tried to focus mostly on the Detroit/Michigan market. Now, we are going to try and expand to cover a more national market. Of course, my bias and majority of posts will probably still favor my local area, hopefully this will accommodate more readers interests.

Also, it will be good because more posts will be coming at ya. Especially when I get busy and neglect the blog...

So anyway, I hope you enjoy the additions, should be interesting to see more opinions than just mine hopefully. I won't be introducing the new writers, I'll let them do that themselves.

So anyway, announcement over. Read below to see why I hate Chuck Hernandez.

1 comments:

derekG said...

as long as you don't have someone with an east coast bias, i already watch espn. if you do, just want to warn you i will hate on the yankees/red sox, giants/patriots every chance i get