My Final Four survives today

Wow. I really thought I was going to get screwed but WHAT A SHOT BY BROOK LOPEZ!!! I still can't believe that crazy leaner went in. He was unbelievable. 28 points in the second half?!? Wow.

That might be my favorite or second favorite game of the tournament. It is between that and the Western Kentucky Game. Tough call. What do you guys think?

Anyway, my final four pick for Stanford survives. They will have a tough test against Texas (if Texas wins). That will probably be a harder game than whoever they play in the elite 8 if they win.

Lastly, Its sad to see Michael Beasley get eliminated. I was suprised how well Bill Walker played too. He is an underrated freshman. He might get a lot more attention next year when Beasley leaves. By the way Beasley is an amazing rebounder. Wisconsin picked the one game of the year to hit the three like crazy. Oh well.

Purdue loses to Xavier and I am not surprised. It was a decent game, but Purdue just is not that good of a team. West Virginia will be a tougher test for Xavier. I picked WV before the tournament started. I wish I could change it now because I like Xavier to win the game now. When was the last time Xavier was in the Elite 8? Seems like they always get in, and never make any noise.

MSU vs. Pitt. I am torn. I do go to the school... kind of. But, rooting for them makes me feel a little dirty given how 90% of their fans act towards Michigan. If MSU was not in the tournament and Michigan was I wonder if they would root for us? I know how they act when Michigan plays App. State in Football (like i do when Ohio State plays anyone.. lol). I guess Ill root for Michigan State. But if they lose, my bracket is better off. Oh well, I will just enjoy a good game.

By the way - can I just say that Goron Sutton is a really crappy player? I mean seriously how many open layups have you seen him miss this year MSU fans?

Alright until tomorrow...

0 comments: