14-2 After Day One

Not bad after day one.


Anyway, just a few reactions from yesterday.  

I hate Duke.  Even though I picked them (only to advance one round), I would have loved nothing more than watching them lose as a #2 seed.  Unless of course they lose as a #1 seed i guess.  Regardless, I loved watching that end of the game.  They got exposed, as I predicted, as a team that lives and dies by the 3 ball.  I think West Virginia has a real good chance to upset Duke on Saturday.

I didn't get to watch Michael Beasley vs. OJ Mayo, because it was on the same time as Duke.  Oh well, I am glad Beasley advanced and hopefully I can watch him against Wisconsin.  That should be a good game.  Wisconsin has good defense, but is it good enough to stop the best player in college basketball?

Otherwise the rest of the games were pretty standard.  Have fun watching today

0 comments: