Bob Knight is EVERYWHERE

Wow, so what it has been like 3 weeks since Bob Knight joined ESPN? I am pretty sure every sportscenter has somehow had him part of the show.

Hey thats great, I mean Bob Knight is a great coach and is really funny. And to tell you the truth I have enjoyed his additions to the show. But today it just plain got ridiculous.

Sunday Conversation with Bill Parcells, Tony La Russa and Bob Knight.

Basically, without any meaningful basketball games being played, (sorry NIT, and trust me I know Michigan has been a familiar face there for many years) ESPN is trying EXTRA hard to get Bob Knight on television.

Bob Knight is a BASKETBALL coach, personally I dont care about his perspectives about Baseball and Football with Bill Parcells and La Russa. This is getting just plain ridiculous ESPN.

So, I guess if you ever feel you need to see or hear Bob Knight, just turn on ESPN, there is like a 95% chance he will be on.

0 comments: